- NAME ______________ and PERIOD NUMBER ____.
- What is a transformation?
- Why is a dilated triangle not congruent to its preimage?
- What would coordinates be for the triangle ABC after a dilation with scale factor 3? A (-3, 7) B (-3, 0) C (3, 7)
- Choose one example from the Gallery and give it a name, like "Pizza Box".
- Say why you chose the example.
- List the math vocabulary words the student used. Like "preimage, reflect, image".
- Look up on the internet and write the official definition for all of the math words they used.
Copy and complete the questions in the comment box below. Remember, you do not have to put your real email address in the box below.